Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reversible Bag Tutorial

Once upon a time, I was in an online shopping craze (that was before I got conned by an online shop based in Malaysia).  One of my online purchases was a brown handbag which I brought to work every day.  It was pretty sturdy, but...... my house keys poked a hole in the pocket it was in... arrrgghhhh!  Thus began my search for a new bag...

At a store, I saw some nice looking bags but they cost $40+!  "I should pamper myself once in a while" -- take bag down from shelf.  "But is this worth the price?" -- put bag back.  This went on for a good 15 mins before I finally walked away; empty handed.

One day, I found this here:


There was a very easy-to-understand tutorial, and the bag was reversible!  Hmmmm..... should I make one for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment